Monday 14 February 2011

MY HOST

My host family is a traditional British family which is composed of mother father and two girls.
I like Sarah very much. She is a very good mother and does quite a good job in Barclay, the most famous Bank in Britain. She picked me up the first day I arrived at York. From that day, I knew she is a independent woman. Barclay is the one of the most popular local bank in England. Though I didn’t know much about her work, but she must be very dedicated to work and did quite well. At home, she is really a good cook. In the first week, the dinner never repeated. It is her cook that eliminate my fear for English food. I have to say the two girl in the Corney’s family is picky for food. But Sarah does every meal separately for the 2 girls. She is quite a good mother. She just reminds me of my mother. She is always so gentle, so sweet and so capable.
John is a very mild man. He concerns about some political issue and her football. He is quite a lovely man. He loves to play with the black cat Sauces. I saw him rolling on the carpet with cat and played a lot of interesting games.
Millie and Ruby, the 2 girls in the family, one is 12 and another is 14. I don’t get a lot of touch with them, they seems to be a little shy but they are lovely and beautiful. Millie has a very good talent for music, she is in the choir and win prize in the drama competition. Ruby loves to street dance, she is a beautiful British girl with blonde hair.
Oh, I omitted the interesting cat, Sauces. Cat always fascinate human beings. And so does Sauces. I never know what he is thinking about. He sometimes love to stare at me but jump out when I tried to approached him. He loves small jumping items.
Thanks for my host family. Thank you for the ordinary, warm and peaceful family life they provide to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment